10 Tips and Strategies to Grow Your Business this Summer
In today's episode, Laura shares 10 tips and strategies to grow your Summer business. Summertime is the perfect time to evaluate your business plan and prepare yourself for all the revenue-making opportunities during fall and winter. Ten things you can do during the summer to reenergize your business to build momentum and grow stronger businesses during a slow season. Here’s how:
- Evaluate your business plan and goals
- Assess your staffing needs and refresh your employee/team training
- Examine your lead generation strategy
- Refresh or create landing pages.
- Update your website and marketing materials and fine tune marketing message
- Plan for the last two quarters.
- Create a Special Offer - like the CEO agent.com Summer23 23% off special
- Learn a new skill
- Organize a retreat
- Connect with Existing Customers
While the beach certainly is tempting, there is no reason to let your business stagnate during the Summer. Use these tips for growing your business. Evaluate your goals and business strategy, learn new skills and create a marketing plan for fall and winter sales. And come hang out with us this Summer on our One Sweet Summer Tour.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram @lauradoughty_le and on YouTube at Monarch Estate YouTube Channel